46100 Grand River Ave.
Novi, MI 48374
Please bring proper cleaning materials as owners are responsible for clean up of any accidents.
You are welcome to bring your well behaved leashed dog or cat!
MUST BRING PROOF OF VACCINATIONS
You must bring proof of vaccinations, these will be returned to the owner. You may call your vet onsite but please keep in mind it is the weekend.
Maximum leash length of 6ft and retractable leashes are only allowed if locked.
All attending pets must be healthy, free from parasites & have all necessary shots including: rabies, bordetella & distemper for dogs, and FVRCP for cats.
NO aggressive or dangerous pets!
NO dogs in heat!
NO selling of pets of any kind will be tolerated.
(Due to health concerns for the birds at our event, pet birds will not be permitted)
Novi Pet Expo Pet Policy Rules & Regulations
1. To indemnify and hold harmless, the Novi Pet Expo, Expo Productions, LLC, BOCO Enterprises, TBON, LLC, Epoch Events, The Packard Co, and Suburban Collection, its agents and its employees, sponsors, and participants for any and all claims of liability and damages from any injury, property damage, loss, claim, or expense that may occur to me while attending the Novi Pet Expo.
2. In attending the Novi Pet Expo with my dog(s), should any injury occur to any person, other animal or property as a result of the behavior of my dog(s) at the Show, whether expected or unexpected, regardless of the stimulus for the behavior(i.e., animal’s spontaneous conduct, the conduct of another animal, the conduct of any person or thing, or a combination of any of these), I will be solely liable and be held responsible for any injury, or property damage that results there from (including reasonable attorneys fees) and that I will indemnify, hold harmless, protect and defend the Novi Pet Expo, LLC, Suburban Collection Showplace, show exhibitors, sponsors, promoters, participants and attendees for any and all claims of liability and damages from any injury, property damage, loss, claim, or expense resulting from the behavior of my animal.
3. To report any and all such injuries immediately to the Novi Pet Expo staff and Suburban Collection Showplace
4. That in bringing my pet into the Novi Pet Expo, I understand that I am doing so at my sole risk, cost and expense and any harm that
comes to the animal shall be solely my responsibility; and that I will be solely responsible for cleaning up any messes made by my pet.
5. My dog is healthy, free from parasites & has all necessary shots including rabies, bordetella & distemper & FVRCP for cats.
6. I understand that if my pet acts in any way considered aggressive or dangerous I will have to leave the show and will not be entitled to any refund.
7. The Novi Pet Expo highly recommends those bringing their dog to the facility to have the Canine Influenza Vaccine, if my dog does not have this vaccine I am aware of the recent outbreak and the Novi Pet Expo, Expo Productions, LLC, BOCO Enterprises, TBON, LLC, Epoch Events, The Packard Co, and Suburban Collection, its agents and its employees, sponsors, and participants is not responsible.
8. I will clean up after my pet.
9. Please fill out the information below and hand it to the pet registration station before entering the show.