You are welcome to bring your well behaved leashed dog or cat!
MUST BRING PROOF OF VACCINATIONS
You must bring proof of vaccinations, these will be returned to the owner.
You may call your vet onsite but please keep in mind it is the weekend.
All attending pets must be healthy, free from parasites & have all necessary shots including: Rabies, Bordetella & Distemper for dogs, and FVRCP for cats - Flu Vaccine HIGHLY recommended
Please bring proper cleaning materials as owners are responsible for clean up of any accidents
We will need paper or electronic vaccination records, these will be checked and returned to the owner
ALL PETS MUST BE ON A LEASH
Dogs must be in good health
Pets must be at least 6 months old
Dogs displaying excessive barking, bullying, or aggression are not permitted
NO dogs in heat
NO selling of pets of any kind will be tolerated
If aggressive behavior or an escalated situation is observed, Novi Pet Expo team members reserve the right to reposition involved dogs and may ask owners and their dogs to leave the premise
Owners consent to being photographed or recorded for any purpose while on Novi Pet Expo premises, and Expo Productions, LLC will retain sole ownership of all said photographs or recordings
(Due to health concerns for the birds at our event, pet birds will not be permitted)
Novi Pet Expo Pet Policy Rules & Regulations
1. To indemnify and hold harmless, the Novi Pet Expo, Expo Productions, LLC, BOCO Enterprises, TBON, LLC, Epoch Events, The Packard Co, and Suburban Collection, its agents and its employees, sponsors, and participants for any and all claims of liability and damages from any injury, property damage, loss, claim, or expense that may occur to me while attending the Novi Pet Expo.
2. In attending the Novi Pet Expo with my dog(s), should any injury occur to any person, other animal or property as a result of the behavior of my dog(s) at the Show, whether expected or unexpected, regardless of the stimulus for the behavior(i.e., animal’s spontaneous conduct, the conduct of another animal, the conduct of any person or thing, or a combination of any of these), I will be solely liable and be held responsible for any injury, or property damage that results there from (including reasonable attorneys fees) and that I will indemnify, hold harmless, protect and defend the Novi Pet Expo, LLC, Suburban Collection Showplace, show exhibitors, sponsors, promoters, participants and attendees for any and all claims of liability and damages from any injury, property damage, loss, claim, or expense resulting from the behavior of my animal.
3. To report any and all such injuries immediately to the Novi Pet Expo staff and Suburban Collection Showplace
4. That in bringing my pet into the Novi Pet Expo, I understand that I am doing so at my sole risk, cost and expense and any harm that comes to the animal shall be solely my responsibility; and that I will be solely responsible for cleaning up any messes made by my pet.
5. My dog is healthy, free from parasites & has all necessary shots including rabies, bordetella & distemper & FVRCP for cats.
6. I understand that if my pet acts in any way considered aggressive or dangerous I will have to leave the show and will not be entitled to any refund.
7. The Novi Pet Expo highly recommends those bringing their dog to the facility to have the Canine Influenza Vaccine, if my dog does not have this vaccine I am aware of the recent outbreak and the Novi Pet Expo, Expo Productions, LLC, BOCO Enterprises, TBON, LLC, Epoch Events, The Packard Co, and Suburban Collection, its agents and its employees, sponsors, and participants is not responsible.
8. I will clean up after my pet.
9. Please fill out the information below and hand it to the pet registration station before entering the show.